Apply for the Dual Diploma and Collaborative Degree Programs
Fall 2017 Application Deadline: March 3 (extended to April 30, but please complete the online questionnaire first)
Mandatory Orientation: August 16-18
First Time Applicants
To be accepted to study at Binghamton University, interested applicants must currently be a matriculated student in one of our partner institutions below. To apply, please click on the program in which you are enrolled to start the application process.
* We no longer accept paper applications. For detailed instructions on how to apply, please click here.
- Istanbul Technical University – Information Systems
- Middle East Technical University – Global and International Affairs
- Middle East Technical University – Business Administration
- Beijing International Studies University (BISU) 1+3 Program
1. Have you submitted ALL required documents via Terra Dotta?
- Admission Form
- Financial Statement (Don't forget to sign and date.)
- Bank Statement
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
- Official Copy of High School Transcript
- Official Copy of TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (Minimum requirements: TOEFL IBT 83/IELTS 6.5)
2. After receiving all of the documents from you, our office will begin the process for your I-20.
3. The Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) at Binghamton will email you a Student Response Sheet. Please complete the Sheet online. Then ISSS will print your I-20.
4. Our office will mail your I-20 to your home campus.
5. After receiving your I-20, please apply for a F-1 VISA as soon as possible. (Click either link below for instructions on how to apply for a VISA)
6. Complete online Health Forms: www2.binghamton.edu/health/new-students.html
7. Email your flight information to our office.
8. Attend the mandatory orientation at Binghamton!
For DDP-Turkey junior or senior students who plan to return to Binghamton University for the senior year:
Our office will print your I-20s (with a new travel date) and mail them to your Turkish universities in spring. If you haven't received it by the end of April, please contact the Office at email@example.com immediately.
Binghamton Students Working in a Lab
Students should find the following resources of great use to their experience in Binghamton: