Other than going to classes and studying, what else can you do at Binghamton University?
With the Division of Student Affairs overseeing the day-to-day needs of the student body, university staff works hard to ensure students happiness, fulfillment and future success. Offices such as Residential Life, Campus Recreation, International Student and Scholar Services and the Career Development Center are all dedicated to making your time at Binghamton as pleasant and enjoyable as it can be.
Just to name a few student activities on campus
- Interested in bowling, billiards, or both?
- Are you a big fan of outdoor physical activities? Want to learn how to ski or even climb trees?
- Don't like outdoor sport? That's fine. Come to the FitSpace located in the Rec Center at the East Gym, or sign up for a Group Fitness class!
- Don't know what to do on campus at a Friday night? Check Late Nite event calendar!
- Think you are the only person on campus interested in ballroom dancing? Think again! Join one (or more) of the BU student clubs and organizations.
- Concert, play, or ballet performance? Visit Anderson Center for the Performing Arts.
- Want to find out more activities? Check out campus and Student Association events at the B-Engaged website!
Soccer Game on Campus
Students Rooting for BU Basketball Team