Whatever your goals for study abroad, there is a program right for you, and our office is here to help you through the process, from choosing a program to returning to Binghamton after your fabulous experience abroad.
You can study abroad any time from the summer after your freshman year, to the summer after your senior year: start making your plans for study abroad NOW by researching programs and funding opportunities!
Information Sessions & advising
While Studying Abroad You Can....
- Take classes for your major, or explore new fields of study
- Learn a new language or improve existing language skills
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market or for graduate school
- Develop intercultural knowledge and abilities
- Do field work or an internship in another country
- Gain a new perspective on your field of study
- Develop independence and self-reliance
- Explore cultural differences
- Find common values between cultures
- Become a global citizen
Binghamton University currently sponsors over 30 active study-abroad and exchange programs in a wide variety of locations and fields — and new programs are constantly being developed.
There are programs in every field, on every continent, so start exploring your options!
Want to stay closer to home? Check out the opportunities through the National Student Exchange.