New York State Building Code Training Program at Binghamton University
There are new New York State Code Training guidelines as of 2015.
Summary of Major Changes:
- Unlimited Online Training
- Three month extension has been eliminated
- CEO required to take 12 hrs. of DBSC approved Training, BSI required to take 3 hrs.
- Up to 12 hrs. of Professional Development Electives accepted annually for CEO, 3 hrs. for BSI
- There are three (3) categories for DBSC approved In-service training (Code Enforcement and Administration, Uniform Code and Energy Code.) At least three (3) hours of in-service training must be taken in each category
- More information about the changes is available here.
9:00 a.m . - 12 p.m.
Binghamton University Physical Facilities
- NYS Multiple Residence Law (3 hours) -one hour Uniform Fire Prevention and Building Code, two hours Code Enforcement and Administration
This will likely be the last code training course offered at Binghamton University for this year.
- As for the NYS DOC Energy Code 3 hour online code training course, please use this link to access.
- If you have any questions regarding this course (i.e. help accessing course, etc), please contact NYS DOC.
- Please remember you can finish your requirements via online Code Training - use this link for courses available and additional information.
Contact Brenda Davis with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maps and directions to Binghamton University can be found here.