How to apply
Who is eligible?
- Students transferring from a community college pursuing a degrees in the STEM field who demonstrate financial need as determined by FAFSA information
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- At time of application, have earned 36 credits.
- Must file FAFSA for upcoming year (2015/2016)
- Must apply to Binghamton University as transfer student.
How to apply?
- Apply to the University as a Transfer Student (Binghamton University Admissions - Transfers)
- Complete a copy of the Supplemental Form (5mb, .pdf), your one page essay on what you would like to accomplish at Binghamton University,
and your community college transcript (official or unofficial) and email as a .pdf
file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your FAFSA form
- Deadline: April 1 with decision made by April 15. Must accept offer by May 1.
- Binghamton University Admissions - Transfers
- Supplemental Form (5mb, .pdf)
- Information Flyer (2 MB, .pdf)