- Required: First summer cohort-building microfabrication and STEM skills education.
- Required: Regular BS/MS courses + 1-credit seminar course.
- Optional: Serving as paid counselors for Camp Nano (middle/high school science camp)
- Optional: Opportunity for research with on-campus group in microfabrication area.
- Optional: Paid teaching assistants in MS program
- Students will develop in a community of learning consisting of peers in their cohort,
research advisor professors, and graduate students.
- Students will prepare to be successful at graduate school or in industry.