Environmental Health and Safety update
• Completed fall semester lab audits.
• Started a process for a comprehensive records retention review for the entire department.
• Researched and purchased a new fire extinguisher tracking program, including two days of on-site training by the vendor.
• Continue to provide hands-on training for new employees as requested.
• Participated in the annual audit of the Binghamton University waste water permit.
• Coordinated certification of biosafety cabinets.
• Met with representatives from the new School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences regarding blood-borne pathogens training options for staff and pharmacy school students.