for SUNY Graduates
Guaranteed admission for some SUNY graduates is designed to accommodate the strongest applicants from six of the most competitive SUNY schools. The program is open to students who hold a Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.5 or higher from:
- Binghamton University
- State University of New York at Albany
- University at Buffalo
- State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- State University of New York at Geneseo
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- State University of New York at New Paltz
Students who meet these requirements and apply by the stated deadlines are guaranteed admission into the Master of Public Administration program.
How to Apply:
Individuals who wish to apply to the MPA program through the Guaranteed Admissions process must email email@example.com. Applicants will then receive instructions on submitting an application and their transcripts through Binghamton University's Graduate School application portal.
Students who wish to be considered for The Change Maker Scholarship or departmental funding must submit a complete application.