- Our student-to-staff ratio in the residence halls is 27:1; Binghamton staff aren't just administrators, they help develop students!
- 28.9% of our students come from under-represented ethnic and cultural backgrounds, while 15.9% of our student population are international students.
- Our students come from 53 states and territories, and 116 countries.
- The Fiske Guide to Colleges (2013) recognizes Binghamton as one of the "premier public universities in the northeast" and ranks it a "best buy."
- Our small residential communities and amazing staff create a home-away-from-home for our students.
- There are great opportunities for faculty-staff collaboration, especially with a Faculty Master working within each residential community!
- We are growing! As admission demands continue to increase, we have responded by rebuilding two residential communities.
- Our students are academically successful; 84.3% of our incoming students were in the top 25% of their high school class.
- 90.8% of freshmen return to their sophomore year.
- Our students come from all over the world; we have even developed a dual-degree program with a university in Turkey!
- We have 21 Division I sports in the America East Conference, and 80% of our students participate in intramural, club or recreation sports.
- Our four-year graduation rate places us in the top three in the nation for public research universities.
Learn more about Binghamton University!