- Our student-to-staff ratio in the residence halls is 32:1; Binghamton staff aren't just administrators, they help develop students!
- 25.2% of our students come from under-represented ethnic and cultural backgrounds, while 14.7% of our student population are international students.
- Our students represent all 50 states in the nation and nearly 100 countries.
- We were once again named "the premier public university in the Northeast" by the Fiske Guide to Colleges, 2011 edition.
- Our small residential communities and amazing staff create a home-away-from-home for our students.
- There are great opportunities for faculty-staff collaboration, especially with a Faculty Master working within each residential community!
- We are growing! As admission demands continue to increase, we have responded by rebuilding two residential communities.
- Our students are academically successful; 85% of our incoming students were in the top 25% of their high school class.
- In the past 10 years, 91-93% of freshmen returned to their sophomore year.
- Our students come from all over the world; we have even developed a dual-diploma program with a university in Turkey!
- We have 21 Division 1 sports in the America East Conference, and 80% of our students participate in intramural, club or recreation sports.
- Our four-year graduation rate places us in the top three in the nation for public research universities.
Learn more about Binghamton University!