Resources for Students
We want your Scholars experience to be as streamlined as possible. We've provided several resources to help you make your way through the Scholars Program.
- For detailed information about all aspects of the Scholars Program, read the Student Handbook.
- Visit the Courses page to find out about current and past courses designed specifically for Scholars.
- Wondering what step you should take next? Check out the Program Checklist.
- Access Scholars III and IV Applications here via B-Engaged.
- To get to your destination you need a plan! Click here for the Scholars Four-Year Plan.
- Scholars in good-standing are guaranteed their choice of any major in any school or college at Binghamton University. This guarantee is only valid
until March 15 of your freshman year.
- Do you need a place to practice a presentation, work on a group project, or other academic endeavor? If so, then the Scholars Project Lab might be just what you need.
- Interested in healthcare as a profession? Then read up on the Guthrie Scholars Premedical Internship and the Pre-Health Professions Advising Office.
- Looking for information regarding law-school? Then the Pre-Law Advising Office should be your first stop.
- Students in the Freshmen Research Immersion Program, please click here for Scholars curriculum information.
- Summer 2015 Orientation Presentation