The 2016 SEFA campaign is UNDERWAY!
The campus goal this year is to raise $60,000 for participating SEFA charities by December 31, 2016.
ONLINE PLEDGING SYSTEM IS LIVE!
- All you need is your name and employee ID (e.g. N12345678) from your pay stub
- Create a log-in ID and password or use yours from last year
- Choose payroll deduction - or pay by check with a paper form
- Search charities and donate online
- If you pay by check, send via campus mail to Cornelia Mead, Student Affairs Office, AD-420.
Online pledging is optional - paper pledge forms are still accepted.
To pledge via paper pledge form, contact Martha Gahring.
Binghamton University President Harvey Stenger places the final red strip on the SEFA thermometer at the entrance to campus, showing the campus surpassed its campaign goal.
Send donations and payroll deduction forms to Cornelia Mead, Student Affairs Office, AD-420.
A Local SEFA Committee of state employees coordinates the campaign for Broome, Chenango and Tioga county employees. More information on SEFA.