The 2014 SEFA campaign is UNDER WAY!
The campus goal this year is to raise $60,000 for participating SEFA charities by Dec. 31.
NEW - ONLINE PLEDGING SYSTEM IS LIVE THIS YEAR!
- All you need is your name and employee ID (e.g. N12345678) from your pay stub
- Create a log-in ID and password
- Choose payroll deduction or pay by check
- Search charities and donate online
- Click HERE to Pledge Now!
(Online pledging is optional - paper pledge forms are still accepted. Click here for info)
Binghamton University President Harvey Stenger places the final red strip on the SEFA thermometer at the entrance to campus, showing the campus has surpassed its 2013 campaign goal.
Send donations and payroll deduction forms to Cornelia Mead, Student Affairs, AD-420.
A Local SEFA Committee of state employees coordinates the campaign for Broome, Chenango and Tioga county employees. For more information on SEFA, visit http://www.sefanys.org.