20-Month Executive MBA Program in New York City
The Binghamton University EMBA-NYC Advantage
Binghamton University's Executive MBA-NYC is a premier Executive MBA program being offered in the Metro New York area. Return on Investment is a key principle taught in any Executive MBA program and the Binghamton University program wholly embodies this philosophy, at a cost of 20 to 60 percent less than other programs in New York City. The program is specifically designed for business executives desiring an elite education with their fellow executives. With the exception of the welcome residency and the international immersion experience, all classes are held in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to most major subway lines.
Participants must have a minimum of five years of professional experience, although most will have significantly more. Students will progress through the Executive MBA program as a cohort, which provides an intimate platform for learning as well as the opportunity for high-caliber networking. The program emphasizes teamwork and collaboration which mirrors expectations in the business world. The program cost includes tuition, all applicable fees, an international study trip, textbooks and materials in electronic form. All Binghamton School of Management programs are AACSB-accredited.
- Classes are held on Saturdays, leaving regular business hours for business
- Small class sizes facilitate an intimate platform for group projects, negotiations, and discussions, as well as a meaningful networking potential
- Classes are held in the heart of Manhattan
- The program cost provides an incredible value, especially in the New York City region
- Current Binghamton faculty teach the courses, providing a challenging and relevant curriculum
- All Binghamton School of Management programs are AACSB-accredited
- Lockstep planned curriculum maximizes the efficiency of the learning process
- Courses are immediately applicable to your current career responsibilities and can be applied to future responsibilities down the line
- Collective professional experience of the participants greatly enriches the educational environment
- The program provides an incredible return on time and resources invested compared to other programs
General Program Requirements for Admission
- Minimum of five years of full-time professional experience.
- Competitive GMAT score. For applicants holding advanced degrees such as the PhD or MD, or for individuals with significant managerial experience, the GMAT requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis.
- Completed application which includes a current resume, letters of recommendation and personal statement.
The Executive MBA Program in New York City is co-sponsored by the School of Management and the Binghamton University Alumni Association. Applications for the program are reviewed on a rolling basis with priority given to early applicants.