How to Apply
Applications for the program are reviewed on a rolling basis with priority given to
The fee is prorated by semester based upon number of credit hours completed and will be due one week prior to the start of each semester. The program fee for the Class of 2016 is $58,780, which covers instruction, university tuition and fees, books and materials, and a three-day residency weekend in Binghamton.
Admissions Criteria and Process
Participants must have at least an undergraduate degree, five or more years of professional
experience, and the potential and motivation to actively contribute to the program
as well as their professional responsibilities throughout the program's duration.
It is recommended that applicants notify their employers regarding the time and effort
required for this program in advance.
Application requirements include:
- Completing Binghamton University's Online Graduate School Application
- A copy of the applicant's undergraduate transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- A brief personal statement identifying how you will benefit from the program, and how you will be able to contribute (both professionally and academically) to the cohort's learning and to the program as a whole
- Scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
For applicants holding advanced degrees, the GMAT requirement may be waived on a case-by-case
basis. The GMAT may also be waived based on the length and nature of the applicant's
work experience. Applicants with fewer than seven years of post-bachelor's work experience
are required to submit their GMAT score. The GMAT may also be recommended to strengthen
an application. GMAT scores more than five years old will be considered only on a
To apply online, please follow these instructions:
- Vist the online application site and create an account.
- On the Preliminary Questions page, please choose "Executive MBA in Manhattan."
- Complete the remainder of the application and submit.
Visit the Graduate School website for more complete application instructions.
For more information, or to set up an interview, please contact Dina Skeffrey, administrative director, by e-mail or at 607-777-6644.