How To Apply
All Fast-Track Professional MBA-NYC participants must have earned a bachelor's degree in business or a business-related field from an AACSB-accredited business school within the past seven years. Participants must be highly motivated and have the ability to contribute to the learning of his or her cohort while, at the same time, balancing a professional workload.
Application requirements include:
- Binghamton University Online Graduate School Application
- A copy of the applicant's undergraduate transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- A short personal statement identifying how you will benefit from the program and how you will be able to contribute (both professionally and academically) to the learning of others in the cohort and to the program as a whole
- Scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Applications for the program are reviewed on a rolling basis with priority given to early applicants.
To apply online, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the online application site and create an account.
- On the Preliminary Questions page, please choose "Fast-Track Professional MBA in Manhattan."
- Complete the remainder of the application and submit.
Visit the Graduate School website for more complete application instructions.
For more information, please contact Dina Skeffrey, Administrative Director of the Professional MBA Program in New York City, at email@example.com or 607-777-6644 or 516-418-6921.