Your health is our care.
Walk into the Decker Student Health Services Center and you’ll find a skilled and friendly team of professionals who work hard to give every student the best care possible. Along with delivering high-quality health care, counseling and prevention services, the team provides information and services that can help you lead a healthier lifestyle. The center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
You’ll find the Decker Student Health Services Center on the east access road, above Newing College (Lot P) and across from College-in-the-Woods (Lot O). The clinic is on the upper level. Call 607-777-2221 or fax 607-777-2881.
- Regular clinic hours: 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Summer hours: 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Regular lab hours: 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Monday-Friday
In a Medical Emergency When We’re Closed
- If you live on campus, call 911
- If you live off campus, call 777-3333 and ask for Harpur’s Ferry