Office of Industrial Outreach
Information for Industry
The Office of Industrial Outreach is your gateway to the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science. We are here to guide you through the many resources available in the Watson School and to assist you with achieving your goals.
Explore the links below and let us help you by providing:
- Professional development including certificate programs, short courses and workshops featuring our world-class faculty. We can also customize an offering specific to your needs.
- Completely online advanced degrees with our EngiNet™ Distance Learning environment taught by Binghamton University faculty offering needed flexibility for the professional student.
- World-class talent, facilities and laboratories that allow you to expand your R&D capacity without adding staff and square footage.
- Matching funding available from the New York Strategic Partnership for Industrial Resurgence (SPIR) program. This industrial assistance program provides technical assistance on a fast turnaround basis to help you improve your market posture, retain existing employees and create new jobs.
- Student work-experience programs that provide educated students exuding intellectual energy that offer you an opportunity to effectively manage your workflow and develop a pipeline of future full-time employees. Students gain invaluable experience and all you have to do is choose the best of the bunch when it comes time to hire.
We value our industry and community partnerships and strive to develop rewarding long-term relationships. If you would like to discuss options for working together, you can contact us via email or call the Office for Industrial Outreach at 607-777-4532.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training via Distance Learning — May 27-June 27, 2014
- Continuing Education for Engineers: Principles of Systems Engineering (6PDH)- June 17, 2014
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts July 28, 2014
- Electronics Packaging Symposium - October 8-9, 2014
Flight and Ground Vehicle Simulation Update Main Course: January 19-23, 2015
Simulation Advanced Courses: January 26-27, 2015 at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Engineers Week - February 2015