Watson Office of Professional Development
We offer world-class engineering professional development programs that can be delivered via the Internet or in our classrooms.
Flight and Ground Vehicle Simulation Update
January 18-22, 2016
A unique five-day program offering a comprehensive overview of the key components of flight and ground vehicle simulation. Co-sponsored by the Watson School at Binghamton University and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Modeling and Simulation Technical Committee (AIAA).
- Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts May 1, 2015
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts May, 26, 2015
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts July 13, 2015
- Software Seminar on Essence: A Thinking Framework to Power Software Development Team Performance - June 4, 2015 from 1-5 pm
- Professional Engineers Continuing Education - June 30, 2015
Electronics Packaging Symposium - September 15-16, 2015
Flight and Ground Vehicle Simulation Update Main Course: January 18-22, 2016 at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
Advanced Simulation courses: January 25-26, 2016 at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY