Watson Office of Professional Development
We offer world-class engineering professional development programs that can be delivered via the Internet or in our classrooms.
Flight and Ground Vehicle Simulation Update
January 23-27, 2017
A unique five-day program offering a comprehensive overview of the key components of flight and ground vehicle simulation. Co-sponsored by the Watson School at Binghamton University and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Modeling and Simulation Technical Committee (AIAA).
- Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts September 12, 2016 AND January 30, 2017
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts December 19, 2016 AND May 30, 2017
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training via Distance Learning — starts July 2017
- Electronics Packaging Symposium - October 6-7, 2016
- Professional Engineers Continuing Education - November 3, 2016
- Flight and Ground Vehicle Simulation Update Main Course: January 23-27, 2017 at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Advanced Simulation courses: January 30-31, 2017 at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Software Seminar on Essence: A Thinking Framework to Power Software Development Team Performance - June 4, 2015 from 1-5 pm