Active Alert: Classes canceled rest of today and tomorrow

B-ALERT:Due to forecast, all classes effective 4:30pm today Nov 25 are canceled. There will be no classes Wednesday Nov 26. Adjust travel plans accordingly.

Alert updated: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:50 PM

For All Students in the Watson School

Watson Academic Honesty Policy (.pdf, 39.9kb)


Useful Forms for Undergraduate Students

BU Withdrawal Form (.pdf, 61kb)

You must fill out this form prior to the last day of classes to withdraw from ALL classes for the semester. No credit will be given and a "W" indicator will be placed on all the courses.

Petition to Take Courses at Another Institution (.pdf, 1.2kb)

Use this form to petition a course from another institution be accepted to fulfill a requirement at Binghamton. Both your major department and the Office of Student Services must sign these.

Engineering Summer Internship Form (.pdf, 64.8kb)

General Academic Petition Form (.pdf, 49.1kb)

Use this form for: 1) Course Overload, 2) Watson Internal Transfer, 3) Any exception to academic policies, including grade option change after withdrawal deadline, 4) taking graduate level course for undergraduate credit, and 5) double degree within the Watson school.

Grade Option Change Form (.pdf, 87.3kb)

To change your grading option to pass/fail after the add deadline.

Watson Advising Intra University Transfer or Double Degree Form-Computer Science

Watson Advising Intra University Transfer or Double Degree Form-Engineering

Online Late Course Add Petition

Use this form to request a waiver from the late add deadline.

Online Late Course Withdrawal Petition

Use this form to request a waiver from the late drop deadline.

Section Change Form (.pdf, 25kb)

Use this form when you are simply moving from one section of the same course to another. (section 01 -02)

Binghamton University Release of Student Information (.pdf, 29kb)

General Education Requirements for Engineering Majors

General Education Requirements for Computer Science Majors

Computer Science Minor Application

Last Updated: 9/15/14