Meet Our Student Ambassadors and Live Chat with Us
Student ambassadors welcome prospective students and their families online, during campus visits and at off-campus events. They're student volunteers who are proud of the University and want to help others learn more about Binghamton from a current student's perspective.
Student ambassadors are involved in:
- Social networking: They're active bloggers and chat with students and parents online
- Admission visit days: They greet and mingle with students and their families during admission visit days
- High school visits: They visit their former high schools during breaks to reconnect with current students, giving high school students the chance to ask questions about what it's really like to be a student at Binghamton
- Letter-writing campaigns: They write letters to international prospective students in different languages to ensure Binghamton is accessible to them
- Alumni networking: They help facilitate alumni events on and off campus
- International Advisory Panel: They help the create an internationally friendly campus and welcome students from all over the world
Live Chat with Us
Chat with a student ambassador
Ask our student ambassadors anything about Binghamton University! They're available weekdays from 4 to 11 p.m. EST during fall and spring semesters.
If we're not online, just leave us a message, and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Speak with an admissions counselor
Your admissions counselor is available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST to talk to you about the University and answer questions about the University. Find your admissions counselor.