We've advanced to the Fall Frenzy Elite Eight!
Seventy riders tallied 914 miles in 48 hours to help Binghamton advance through the sweet sixteen round in the Expresso virtual reality biking tournament.
- 12:01 a.m. Tues., Oct. 21 - midnight Wed., Oct. 22
- Fitness members bring a friend for free to ride during regular hours
- No fitness membership required 12:01- 5:45 a.m., Binghamton University ID required
We've upped our prizes big time for this round!
- For members: the top male and top female riders will receive a $25 gift certificate to the Rec Center!
- For non-members: the top male and top female rider will win a 1-month fitness membership!
- Night rider prize: the individual with the most hours logged between midnight and 5:45 a.m. will win a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card!
- Anyone who rides 30 miles or more will receive a shaker bottle.
To join the battle, register online then sign in on the Expresso bike each time you ride. As our team advances, the Campus Rec giveaways grow as well.
Group fitness internship
Are you outgoing, energetic and a solid motivator? We'll train you to teach group fitness in this 2-3 credit preparatory class offered in the spring semester. Find out more or sign up at the Rec Center, EG, front desk. Deadline to sign up is Fri., Nov. 7.
Campus Rec Video!
Click Event Name for more information
UPDATED! Group Fitness Schedule available here