FitSpace is dedicated to encouraging active and healthy lifestyles. The facility is over 10,000 square feet and is a comfortable area with bright lights, air-conditioning and great campus views. FitSpace is a fun, relaxing place to join your friends or make new ones!
The SYNRGY360 trainer — This revolutionary, full service training center is equipped with a heavy bag, TRX Suspension Trainers, battle ropes, medicine balls and more, providing limitless opportunities to train smarter and more effectively.
Current Features of FitSpace
The new flooring for the strength training areas of FitSpace now includes approximately 4,300 sq. feet of Robbins Galaxy Xtreme rubber flooring in the free-weight area. Galaxy Xtreme is a 1" thick recycled rubber, modular flooring system that greatly helps with the weight impact in that area, reducing sound and protecting equipment.
The entire free-weight area was reconfigured with a new layout and includes expanded dumbbell stations in the center of the room with additional mirrors.
Our collection of cardiovascular equipment includes something for everyone. Find one of your favorite pieces or cross-train on them all!
- 20 Treadmills
- 9 AMTs
- 9 Arc Trainers
- 5 Octane Ellipticals
- 7 Precor Ellipticals
- 6 Espresso Virtual Reality Bikes
- 2 Rowers
- 2 Recumbant Bikes
- 2 Octane Lateral X Trainers
- 1 SciFit UBE
The fitness area is home to a wide variety of selectorized machines and free weights. Make sure to cover every major muscle group in your workout!
- Complete 15 piece Hoist Roc-It circuit
- Hoist 9 station Jungle Gym
- 2 Cybexo Bravo Pulley Systems
- UMAX Dumbbells
- Over 30 Freeweight Stations
- A Hammer Strength Elite Half Rack with a custom lifting platform and rubber bumper weight plates
- A Hammer Strength Glute/Ham machine
- An array of accessories including Kettlebells ranging from 10 – 60 pounds
- Octane Lateral X Trainers