Ordering Department/Office Stationery
Creative Services works with Dupli Envelopes & Graphics to offer online service for ordering University stationery. This website will allow you to create and track orders.
Available from Dupli
- Business cards
- Letterhead: available on certificate bond (watermark) or laser friendly
- Envelopes: available are:
- #9: regular, window and security (tinted)
- #10 regular, window and security (tinted)
- 10" x 13" brown craft envelops (open at the short end)
- Oversized white envelopes are also available, but must be ordered via a phone call to Dupli at 1-800-724-2477 ext. 7252 or 315-234-7252
FOR ALL OTHER ORDERS: Use Creative Services' project request form for all other orders, such as advertisements, annual reports, brochures, etc.
Using the online ordering system
NOTE: This system doesn't work properly if you use Google Chrome; you must use a different Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.).
A username and password are required to use the online ordering system. Most University departments/offices have a representative who is responsible for placing stationery orders and already has these. To find out who your department/office representative is or to request access to the system if you're responsible for this task for your department/office, please contact Ann Travis in Creative Services at 607-777-2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have a username and password:
- Using an Internet browser other than Google Chrome, go to: http://www.duplionline.com/
- Click on "login" on the upper left side of the page
- Account code: bu
- Username: enter your user name
- Password: enter your password
- Click on "sign in"
- You will see Dupli's homepage for Binghamton University; from here you may:
- Get an overview of the site: click "get started" on the lower left side of the page
- Learn how to create an order: click "create order" on the lower left side of the page
- Learn how to track an order: click "track order" on the lower left side of the page
- Get started immediately: those already familiar with the site may use the navigation options running horizontally at the top of the page to create an order; track an order; or view saved orders, contracts or the FAQ