Ordering Department/Office Stationery
Creative Services works with Dupli Envelopes & Graphics to offer online service for ordering University stationery. This website will allow you to create and track orders.
Available from Dupli
- Business cards
- Letterhead: available on certificate bond (watermark) or laser friendly
- Envelopes: available are #9 regular, #9 window, #9 security (tinted), #10 regular, #10 window and #10 security (tinted)
- Oversized white envelopes are also available, but must be ordered via a phone call to Dupli at 1-800-724-2477 ext. 7252 or 315-234-7252
FOR ALL OTHER ORDERS: Use Creative Services' project request form for all other orders, such as advertisements, annual reports, brochures, etc.
Using the online ordering system
NOTE: This system doesn't work properly if you use Google Chrome; you must use a different Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.).
A username and password are required to use the online ordering system. Most University departments/offices have a representative who is responsible for placing stationery orders and already has these. To find out who your department/office representative is or to request access to the system if you're responsible for this task for your department/office, please contact Ann Travis in Creative Services at 607-777-2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have a username and password:
- Using an Internet browser other than Google Chrome, go to: http://www.duplionline.com/
- Click on "login"
- Account code: bu
- Username: enter your user name
- Password: enter your password
- Click on "sign in"
To create an order:
- Click on "click here" above "to create an order"
- Select a category at the top left of the page (under the Dupli logo): business cards, letterhead or envelopes
- Select the item you wish to order by clicking on its name
- Type in all information to be printed and select a quantity
- Click "view proof" and review the proof carefully
- Click "add to shopping cart"
- Click on "continue to checkout" under "shipping address"
- Type in a "bill to dept name" to be invoiced OR provide credit card information to pay by credit card; then click "submit order" to place the order
- Click "complete order" to finish
- An order number will be displayed in the upper right corner;
KEEP this number for confirmation and tracking purposes
To track an order:
- Click "click here" above "to track an order"
- Click "track order"
- Type in your order number
- Click "tracking number" to track using the UPS website for delivery information
Questions or problems?
If you have difficulty placing the order, need assistance or have any questions about this process, please contact Ann Travis in Creative Services at 607-777-2611 or email@example.com.