Binghamton University is located in the Southern Tier of upstate New York, just one mile west of the city of Binghamton and a short drive from major urban centers in New York and neighboring states.
|Ithaca, N.Y.||1 hour|
|Syracuse, N.Y.||1.5 hours|
|Albany, N.Y.||2.5 hours|
|Rochester, N.Y.||3 hours|
|New York, N.Y.||3 hours|
|Philadelphia, Pa.||3.5 hours|
|Buffalo, N.Y.||4.5 hours|
|Washington, D.C.||5.5 hours|
|Boston, Mass.||6 hours|
Getting here by air
- Greater Binghamton Airport
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
How to get to Binghamton University from the Greater Binghamton Airport
Exit the main drive onto Airport Road. Go 8 miles south to Route 17 West. Travel west on Route 17 to Exit 70 South. Follow Route 201 and the Binghamton University signs, crossing bridge to Route 434 East. The main entrance to campus is your first right.
Getting here by bus
Two bus companies serve the Binghamton area:
Getting here by car
Addresses for GPS
- Main campus: 4400 Vestal Parkway, Vestal, NY 13850
- Innovative Technologies Complex: 85 Murray Hill Road, Vestal, NY 13850
- University Downtown Center: 67 Washington Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
Find out where to park while you explore Binghamton University.
Visit our Physical Facilities Construction News page for the latest info on improvements taking place on campus.