Specialty Wellness Classes
Sign up for Pink Gloves Boxing online* here (under programs, then Wellness). A fitness membership is not required to register for a specialty wellness class.
*Those who wish to register for Tier 2 must do so in person at the front desk of the East Gym. You must have passed Tier 1 to register for Tier 2.
Pink Gloves Boxing
It's not self-defense, it's self-confidence. Pink Gloves Boxing (PGB) is a total body training program designed for women. PGB promotes friendship, teamwork and positive attitudes through small group training. This unique fitness program strengthens and sculpts your muscles, burns body fat and empowers you to take on the rest of your day as a champion. There is no sparring or physical contact with other members — the focus is on skill development, fitness and community.
Why try PGB?
- Fun: PGB will turn fitness into something you want to do instead of something you have to do.
- Community: You'll be surrounded by encouraging, friendly and like-minded individuals who want to achieve fitness goals and empower others to do the same.
- Achievement: The Goal Getting process and PGB tier system give you the direction and motivation to accomplish your goals (and feel amazing while doing it!)
- Choose your day/time:
- 3:15 – 4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, March 8 – May 12; or
- 6:15 – 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, March 8 – May 12;
- $120 (includes gloves, wraps and manual — a $50 value!)
- 3:15 – 4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, March 8 – May 12
- $90 (includes new wraps and certificate)
Fitness and Wellness