FitSpace is dedicated to encouraging active and healthy lifestyles. The facility is over 10,000 square feet and is a comfortable area with bright lights, air-conditioning and great campus views. FitSpace is a fun, inclusive place to join your friends or make new ones!
A fitness membership gives you access to FitSpace and group fitness classes. Buy your fitness membership online or at the Recreation Center Front Desk.
FitSpace rules and procedures have been developed for the safety and enjoyment of all members. Users are responsible for reading and adhering to published policies and posted signs.
Our collection of cardiovascular equipment includes something for everyone. Find one of your favorite pieces or cross-train on them all!
- 20 Treadmills
- 2 Precor Assault Runners
- 8 Precor Ellipticals
- 6 Octane Ellipticals
- 5 LifeFitness Powermills
- 5 LifeFitness Arc Trainers
- 4 Precor AMTs
- 8 Expresso Virtual Reality Bikes
- 3 Spinner Chrono Power Bikes
- 2 Rowers
- 1 Octane Lateral X Trainer
- 1 SciFit Upper Body Ergometer
The fitness area is home to a wide variety of selectorized machines and free weights. Make sure to cover every major muscle group in your workout.
- Complete 15 piece Hoist Roc-It circuit
- Hoist 9-station Jungle Gym
- 2 Cybex Bravo Functional Trainers
- UMAX Dumbbells
- Over 30 Freeweight Stations
- A Hammer Strength Elite Half Rack with a custom lifting platform and rubber bumper weight plates
- A Hammer Strength Glute/Ham machine
- An array of accessories including kettlebells ranging from 10 – 60 pounds
- SYNRGY360 Functional Training Zone
- Includes TRX Suspension Trainers, battle ropes, a punching bag and Escape functional training equipment like TIYRs, Slamballs and more
Fitness and Wellness
FitSpace Semester Hours
Monday – Friday
5:45 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
FitSpace Break Hours*
Monday – Friday
5:45 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*Hours subject to change