Group Fitness Class Schedule
The group fitness schedule is effective Tuesday, June 1.
All classes require advanced online registration. You can register up to 48 hours in advance for a group fitness class using the Reservation button.
All classes are in the Rec Center at the East Gym.
- A face covering is required.
- Bring your own equipment (e.g. yoga mats, hand weights) to group fitness classes when possible.
- The duration of group fitness classes will average 45 minutes.
- Patrons are responsible for sanitizing any fitness equipment used after class.
- You will use biometrics and your B-Number to check into class or your Digital ID with the Campus Recreation app.
- Be on time for class. Due to safety concerns and the importance of warming up, late participants will not be allowed into class.
- Bags, books and coats must be stored in cubbies or lockers, but only for that specific class. Items cannot be left on the floor for safety reasons.
- Athletic attire is required at all times. Participants must also wear appropriate sneakers during all group fitness classes. Jeans, boots and sandals are not allowed. Athletic attire with zippers or sharp objects is not allowed in classes using the BOSU or stability ball.
Classes are 45 minutes in length unless otherwise noted.
Cardio Kickboxing combines martial arts techniques with fast-paced cardio for a total body workout no equipment necessary!
Spinning® is a rhythmic, music-based indoor cycling class that focuses on endurance, strength and intervals of varying intensity for a high energy workout.
Barre Burn fuses elements from Pilates, ballet and yoga for transformed hips, thighs, back and core.
BODYPUMP™ is a group-based barbell class that works all your major muscle groups to help you build strength. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, instructors will coach you through the scientifically-backed moves and techniques — all set to great music.
Vinyasa Yoga is a practice where smooth transitions between poses create a flow sequence. The class focus is on synchronizing your breath with movement to find calm and balance.
Yoga Pilates infuses elements from yoga, Pilates, calisthenics, gymnastics and dance for amazing results.
Zumba® is a dance class that blends Latin and international rhythms for a fun and effective workout. Ditch the workout, join the party!
Les Mills Virtual workouts combine world-leading fitness programs with great music and motivation from some of the best instructors available. The class will automatically begin to play at the designated class time.
BODYCOMBAT™ is a martial arts inspired workout that incorporates Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu.
BODYFLOW™ is a yoga-based workout that incorporates Tai Chi and Pilates movements.
Core Strength is a 30-minute core workout that uses resistance tubes, weight plates and body weight exercises.
GRIT™ is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (H.I.T.T.) workout that focuses on building strength (STRENGTH), improving cardiovascular fitness (CARDIO) or increasing agility and athletic performance (ATHLETIC).