Information Technology Services
Watch the IT Task Force Town Hall meeting, held Feb. 17, that explained steps the University is taking to improve information security and that included a Q&A session.
Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities, applications and services. More info...
Restarting Binghamton Update | COVID Resource Links | COVID Related Job and Phishing Scams| CCPD Job Scam Warning
- Are you tech-ready for Spring Semester?
(Jan 28, 2021)
- EASY TIPS FOR STAYING SECURE
(Jan 4, 2021)
- Your Binghamton University GO-TO for Tech FAQs and Easy Answers - UPDATED 2/03/21
(Nov 13, 2020)
- Directory of Links for a Zoom Bomb & Scam-Free Semester
(Sep 28, 2020)
- Tips to Avoid Zoom-bombing: AN UPDATE
(Sep 17, 2020)