STUDENT PRINTING and Device Printing Support.
Note: Print.binghamton links are only accessible on campus.
BEFORE YOU PRINT - PLEASE REVIEW:
Students can use the Print@Binghamton secure printing system to print to a fleet of black/white and color printers located in ITS Computer Labs around campus.
All registered students will receive a quota of $43.50 at the start of the semester. The quota permits 1740 b/w double-sided pages, or 870 b/w single-sided pages and any unused quota remains available until the end of the semester. The student printing quota for the each semester officially ends on the last day of finals week. The new term quota will begin the day after. PLEASE NOTE: Whatever you did not use from previous semester's quota is lost.
If the account is out of quota:
Students may use BUC$ to pay for additional printing services.
To receive a quota:
Students must be registered for the current semester, have no holds as listed in BUBrain and have a current University ID card.
Printing prices are:
- black/white (One-sided ) - $0.05 per page
- black/white (Two-sided) - $0.025 per side
- Color (One-sided)- $0.40 per page
- Color (Two-sided) - $0.20 per side
Paying for Printing
Student Print Quota can be used for both black and white laser printing and color printing.
BUC$ card can be used to pay for printing when the quota is exhausted or if you do not have a print quota.
Your balance is not changed unless you actually print a document.
Printing Web Interface
Print@Binghamton has a web interface that is available through MyBinghamton or by visiting http://print.binghamton.edu:9191/user and allows you to view your quota balance, printing history, print jobs pending release, and the ability to upload files to print.
Printing from a ITS Lab or Classroom Computer:
ITS Lab and Classroom Computers are configured to print directly to the Print@Binghamton printing system.
To release your print job, go to the most convenient student printer and wave your ID card over the black ID card reader. Any print jobs in your queue are released and printed.
Printing from your personal device:
Email to Print:
Attach the file you want to print and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported File Types: pdf.
Go to a student printer and wave your ID card over the black ID card reader
Any print jobs in your queue are released and printed.
Log into Print@Binghamton with your Computer Account/BU credentials
Select "Web Print" and upload the files you want to print.
Supported File Types: pdf.
Go to a student printer and wave your ID card over the black ID card reader.
For adding University Printers to your University machine, click here.
Student Printer Locations:
- Bartle Info Commons (b/w & color)
- Bartle Graduate Commons (b/w)
- LNG 102 & LNG 103 Classrooms (b/w)
- UU Basement (b/w)
- Academic A (AAG14 & AAG06) (b/w & color)
- Science Library Information Commons (b/w & color)
- Science 3 Mac Lab (West Pod- G13A) (b/w)
- EOP Success Center (b/w)
- Fleishman Career Center (b/w)
- C4 Success Center (101) (b/w)
- CIW Library/Tutoring (b/w)
- Mountainview, Hunter & Windham Great Room (access limited to residents) (b/w)
- Hinman Library/Success Center (b/w)
- Brandywine 108 (limited to residents) (b/w)
- Hillside Commons (b/w)
- ITC ES2011 & BI2628 (b/w)
- UDC Information Commons (b/w & color)
- UDC Pod Classroom 123 (b/w)
- UDC Graduate Lab 328 (b/w)
- Pharmacy Building- 1st floor (b/w & color)
- Decker College of Health Sciences- 1st floor (b/w & color)