Authy is an application that installs on your selected device and produces a 6-digit code for you to use in Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
Visit https://authy.com/download/ and download the application for your device.
- Install Authy on your selected device.
- Input your phone number and email address.
- Click the + to add an account.
- Visit https://password.binghamton.edu/cas#forgot_otp
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select the Create New Token button.
- Fill out the form.
- Select Default (TOTP)
- Select your device
- Add date of birth
- Copy the text under the QR Code to your clipboard.
- Paste text from clipboard into Authy and click Add Account
- Add a name for your connection.
- Select a key color.
- Select six-digit under token length.
- Click Save.
- You can now generate six-digit codes for your One-Time Password (OTP).
- Input your six-digit code into the One-Time-Password verification area and click Submit.