Family Weekend will be held Sept. 24–26, 2021
Join us for a great weekend of open houses, residential community festivities, food, department programs, tours and so much more! We expect over 5,000 guests and students to take part in one of the most popular events of the year.
Registration is now live!
The cost of registration is $40 per family. Additional a la carte events that require a fee will also be offered.
Family Weekend registration fee includes:
- A special Binghamton family check-in stadium bag full of Binghamton goodies
- An opportunity to purchase tickets to our Family Weekend Lunch and Baxter’s Spirit Celebration on Saturday
- Free entry into athletic games
- A Bearcat family portrait
- A pass for our Rec Center at the East Gym, including FitSpace and pool (pending approval
re: state guidelines)
- Individuals must be 18 years of age to use FitSpace
- An opportunity to hear featured speaker Julie Lythcott-Haims, New York Times bestselling author of How to Raise an Adult
- Entry into Saturday evening’s Absolutely A capella performance
- An opportunity to purchase reduced fee tickets to Comedy show featuring Preacher Lawson from America’s Got Talent
- A coupon for 20% off a single item in the University Bookstore
- Weekend parking pass
- Entry to win one of our Family Weekend prizes
We will make the confirmed Family Weekend schedule available on our website as the time gets closer. In the meantime, a sample schedule is available online.
We know you are apt to get hungry with all the events going on. There are lots of dining options on campus. Local listings of independent restaurants can be found online at eatBING and Southern Tier Independent Restaurants.
Whether you are coming by car, bus or plane, getting to campus is easy.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us during Family Weekend. See hotels, bed and breakfasts and other lodging available in our community here at the Visit Binghamton website. You can also search online for “lodging close to Binghamton University” or Airbnb in Broome and Tioga counties.
If you anticipate a need for disability-related accommodations or auxiliary aids to attend or participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at our Parent and Family Programs office at 607-777-4668. We ask that you provide us with at least 3–5 days of advance notice regarding your equal access needs.