Maximo Service Request
Priority 1 - Emergencies - Immediate Response
An "emergency" is defined as any disaster, unusual occurrence, utility malfunction or equipment failure which presents an imminent danger to life, health or property.
In the event of the following emergencies, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY, then contact the Customer Service Center (x2226) (7:00 am - 3:30 pm) or Emergency Customer Service Center (x2341) (3:30 pm - 7:00 am):
- Fire, smoke, or burning odors
- Natural gas odors
- Chemical, biological, or radioactive spill
- Elevator breakdown with trapped individuals
- Live electrical wire exposed
In the event of any of the following types of emergencies, DO NOT call 911. Please contact the Customer Service Center (x2226) or Emergency Customer Service Center (x2341):
- Loss of electrical power or water
- Broken or gushing water, flood or blocked toilet
- Steam line break with steam escaping
- Building security problems, door will not lock, etc
- Heating or ventilation failure
- Nuisance animal removal from buildings
Priority 2 - Do-It-Now (DIN) - Within 72 hour Response
A "Do-It-Now" is a situation that if not addressed will have a long-term detrimental effect on life, safety or property. In addition, a "DIN" is a need that shall be addressed within three (3) working days after Service Request was received by Customer Service Center, when proper advance notice or planning was impossible. A Scheduled Event is not considered a DIN.
Examples of DINs include:
- Flickering Lights
- Toilets or urinals not operating properly
- Hot or cold calls
Priority 3 - Scheduled Events
"Scheduled event" requests must be received five(5) working days prior to event. If an estimate is required submit request a minimum of 14 working days prior to the event.
- Concerts and theatre events
- Special meetings, conferences and programs
- Dinners and luncheons
Priority 4 - Routine Requests
All other requests fall into the category of a routine service request. "Routine Requests" are generally placed in a queue and addressed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Response timing is contingent upon level of current backlog. Examples of routine service requests include:
- Routine plumbing or electrical work (dripping faucets)
- Special cleaning requests
- Minor renovations
- Lost file cabinet keys (must provide key number on lock)
Diagrams and any additional information you would like to include can be attached
to your service request or e-mailed as an attachment to email@example.com. can
be faxed (7-7627) or emailed as an attachment to CSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel a service request, please do so in writing. The original requestor must cancel requests.