The goal of compliance training is to assist in the University's endeavors to fulfill its responsibilities to the people of New York and to its students, faculty and staff in an ethics-based environment that is compliant with applicable laws, rules and regulations and in which the public trust is maintained.
The list below identifies the required training that an employee MUST complete to comply with State law. Employees may be subject to additional training based on a specific type of work performed.
Four required online compliance training programs are available, provided through the University Center for Training and Development:
- Right to Know, annual
- Internal Controls, annual, includes:
- Cyber Security Training
- Child Protection Policy
- Mandatory Child Sexual Abuse Reporting & Prevention Policy
- Workplace Violence Prevention, at employment start and annual
- Discrimination & Harassment Prevention, annual
- Title IX, VAWA and NY 129-B, annual
Access these compliance training modules at: http://www.wecomply.com/wc2/login.aspx
If you need assistance logging in, please contact UCTD:
Telephone: (607) 777-6362
Compliance Questions Email: email@example.com