Late in the Fall semester of Scholars' first year, every incoming Binghamton University Scholar has the privilege of selecting a mentor from top administrators, faculty and staff at Binghamton University. Announcements will be made at the right time to inform students how to participate.
We provide the Mentoring Quick Start Guide as a resource for our Professional Mentors to come up to speed when first taking on the role of Mentor.
The Professional Mentors are listed below. Click here for further information including a photo and biography of each mentor.
- Lean Cosler, Founding Chair, Department of Health Outcomes and Administrative Sciences, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Terrence Deak, Professor of Psychology
- Michael Elmore, Director of Engineering, Design Division
- Ann Fronczek, Assistant Professor, Decker School of Nursing
- Valerie Imbruce, Director, Undergraduate Research Center
- Sebastien Lacombe, Research Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology
- Michael Lewis, Associate Professor, Computer Science
- Elizabeth Mellin, Director of the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program, College of Community and Public Affairs
- Donald Nieman, Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Rachael Perry, Director of Admissions, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Brian Rose, Vice President of Student Affairs
- Aondover Tarhule, Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School
- Coulter Ward, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences