Binghamton University Card System (BUC$)
BUC$ is an optional student service where money can be placed on your Student ID, turning it into a gift card for certain University services. There are no service fees, no activation fees and the money rolls over from semester to semester. When you graduate or close your account, you can request any money left be refunded to you. You do not lose anything from using this program!
On-campus locations that accept BUC$
- Anderson Center Ticket Office
- Bowling Alley
- Campus Copy Center
- Campus Printing (color prints and over flow printing) *
- Digital Media Center *
- ETS Maker Space *
- Food Co-Op
- Library (copiers, printers, and paying fines) *
- Pool Hall
- SA Inc.
- Science Store *
- University Bookstore
- Watters Theater Ticket Office
* ONLY accepts BUC$ for payment
Create a BUC$ account
- Download BUC$ Registration Form
- Send completed form to Dining Services at address below
Meal Plan Office
P.O. Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Call the Meal Plan Office at 607-777-6000 with additional questions.