Search Target

Challenges ahead. Support here.

Maybe you feel anxious, stressed out or depressed. Perhaps you’re having problems with your family, friends, roommates or significant other. Possibly alcohol, other substances or your eating has gotten out of control. The University Counseling Center (UCC) can help. We provide confidential, short-term counseling for students and offer programs and services that promote your psychological well-being. If you’d like to see a counselor, call UCC at 607-777-2772 or stop by the center in OO-264 to make an appointment.

Last Updated: 7/23/15