Online Academics and Academic Integrity
Now, as much as ever, Binghamton University strives to create a true academic community. As we move online, please be aware that our academic community continues to expect the same level of honesty and integrity in the work of all its members.
Review the Student Academic Honesty Code.
Preparing for your Virtual Academic Experience
This page will be continuously updated to provide you with a variety of resources related to your online academic experience. These resources are maintained by the Center for Learning and Teaching and the Discovery Program.
- Success in the Online Environment
- Binghamton University Quick Reference Guide
- Asynchronous Course Overview
- Synchronous (Live Session) Overview
- Introduction to myCourses
- Introduction to Zoom
- Adjusting Your Study Habits for Online Learning
Offices that can provide assistance to students:
- Student Services - A list including contact information for student services ranging from academic advising and tutoring to counseling and career support.
- University Tutorial Services
- The Discovery Program
- Library Services for Distance Learners
- Writing Center
- ITS Help Desk
Many thanks to Syracuse University's Information Technology Services for providing much of this page's content. To see the original version, visit Preparing for your Virtual Academic Experience.