Scholars and their families are offered a series of important and informative meetings during the school year. Meetings are a part of being involved. Attendance is expected and encouraged for all participants in the Upward Bound Program.
Fall Program Events 2018
- Saturday, December 16 - Holiday and Yearbook Party-Games and Prizes! 12:30-2:00 pm: located in the BU University Union, Nelson Mandela Room
Spring Program Events 2019
- Saturday, January 27 - Financial Aid Information Session
- Saturday, February 24 - Community Service (locations tba)
- Saturday, March 17 - Senior Recognition Banquet
- Saturday, April 21 - Returners' Meeting
- Saturday, May 19 - Community Service (locations tba)
- Saturday, June 2 - New Student Orientation
Summer Program, 2019
- Sunday, June 30 - Summer Program Starts
- Students move in between 5:30 and 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 3 - Students go home for holiday break
- Pick-up is between 4 and 5:30 PM
- Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5 - NO CLASSES
- Friday, July 19 - Midterm report cards sent home
- Sunday, July 21 - Family Picnic at Highland Park in Endwell NY.
- From 2 - 5 PM. Shelters #2 & #3.
- Wednesday, July 31 - Talent Show / Fashion Show.
- From 7 - 9:30 PM in the Mandela Room at BU.
- Family and Friends welcome!
- Sunday, August 4 - Banquet and Award Ceremony
- From 4:45 - 7 PM in the Mandela Room at BU
- Wednesday, August 7 - Summer Program Ends
- Students move out between 9 AM and Noon