bMobi-Binghamton's Mobile App
The bMobi app gives you access to Binghamton University information you want on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Android users can download bMobi by surfing to the Android Market app on your phone, use the search term, "Binghamton," to find bMobi, download and install it.
With bMobi you can find people, locate classes, find your way around campus, see the Daily Photo and other useful features.
- Events — Get details about campus events, search events by category, and bookmark them for easy retrieval.
- Map — Take a self-guided tour or locate buildings and places on campus.
- Directory — Find contact information for Binghamton students, faculty, and staff. You can also save contacts, send email, view map locations, or tap to call with your phone.
- Courses — Search for courses and review course descriptions, times, and class location. Tap for map, number of enrollees and instructor's name, or to call instructor with your phone.
- News — Read the latest University news, magazine articles, and alerts.
- Images — Check out the Daily Photo each day and discover the people and places that make up Binghamton University.