Your home away from home...
The two neighborhoods of the apartment communities – Susquehanna and Hillside, on West campus provide an attractive alternative for upperclassmen who are looking for a living option with a little more independence. Apartments, in two, four, and six person configurations all feature kitchens, common areas and single or super-single bedrooms.
Just like the residence halls down the hill, the Apartment Communities offer a student government, traditions, and myriad ways to get involved while enjoying the comforts of apartment-style living with your friends.
Susquehanna is a 24-hour quiet community and Hillside is available to house transfer students.
Resources for Residents:
- Submit a Work Order
- Room Condition Report
- Find Your Mailbox & Housing Assignment
- Hillside Wait List & Room Swap Form for Spring 2016
- Hillside Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Housing Cancellation Form
- Susquehanna Wait List & Room Swap Form for Spring 2016
- Susquehanna Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Housing Cancellation Form