General Visit (first-year and transfers)
That's why we invite all prospective students and their parents to schedule a campus visit, which lasts approximately two hours and includes:
- An information session led by an admissions counselor (35-45 minutes)
- Learn about the admissions process, academics, research opportunities, housing and dining, scholarship opportunities and student life.
- A choice of two types of walking tours led by one of our friendly student tour guides
- General Tour (approximately 60 minutes): Explore our learning facilities, visit a residential community, check out the University Union, library and more.
- Science Tour (approximately 80 minutes): In addition to the stops on the general tour, you'll visit labs and science classrooms. Note: Our science labs are being updated with new, state-of-the-art equipment and technology! Tours will still highlight the Science Complex, though some building spaces and labs may be unavailable due to construction.