To ensure privacy and convenience in electronic communications, the University Counseling Center is now using the Secure Messaging feature in our electronic medical record system for any communication between our providers and clients.
To Read Messages:
- When a counselor sends you a secure message, you will receive an e-mail at your binghamton.edu e-mail address from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will read "Online Student Health: New Message."
- The e-mail will say, "You have a new message in Online Student Health. Please login to read your messages," and there will be a link to https://myhealth.binghamton.edu.
- Login with your PODS username and password.
- Click on "Messages" to read the message.
To Send Messages:
If you would like to electronically send a message to any of our counselors, please follow these directions. To ensure your privacy, please do not use Bmail any longer for messaging.
- Go to https://myhealth.binghamton.edu/
- Login (upper right hand corner), using your PODS username and password.
- Click on "Messages," then "Compose Now."
- Pick the counselor you want to send a message to in the "To" section (click the down arrow on the right). Write your message in message section, and fill in the subject of the message in the "Subject Box."
Please note that messages are not checked or returned after business hours (8:30 am - 5:00pm), on holidays, or on weekends. This service is not to be used for emergency concerns. If you must be seen urgently, please call 911, or go to the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program (CPEP) at Binghamton General Hospital (607-762-2302) or your local emergency room.