Alerts and Important Information
2019-20 Excelsior Scholarship application
- The Excelsior Scholarship application for the 2019-20 aid year is now open. For more information and to apply, visit NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC)
- Current Excelsior Scholarship recipients do not need to complete a new Excelsior application. However, a NYS Student Aid Payment Application (TAP application) must be submitted every year thereafter.
- Applicants must have a combined federal adjusted gross income of $125,000 or less.
Summer Financial Aid
- For information on how to use financial aid for summer registration please click here.
- For general information about summer session please click here.
- Attention full-time students with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher who plan to return full-time to Binghamton University for fall 2019 and spring 2020: You may be eligible to apply for a Binghamton University scholarship offered for the 2019-20 academic year! The deadline to apply is Friday, April 26, 2019.
- If you have additional questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Degree Applicable Credit Requirements for NYS Aid Recipients
View updated information on degree applicable credit requirements for NYS aid recipients.