Office of the President
2021 State of the University Address
Binghamton President Harvey Stenger delivers the 2021 State of the University address. The talk will cover the biggest happenings from the year as well as our plans moving forward.
Feb. 22, 2021
Today, Binghamton University’s COVID-19 positivity rate reached 2.4% on a rolling 14-day average.
To help reverse this upward trend and to avoid reaching the threshold where we will be required to move to fully remote learning, the following cancellations are effective Tuesday, Feb. 23, and until further notice:
- All non-classroom student activities, including Greek life.
- All student group dance rehearsals and other non-academic student activities.
- All intercollegiate athletics, club sports and intramurals.
- All performances of any kind.
- All dining facilities will be take-out only.
- The Rec Center at the East Gym is closed.
- All residential hall lounges will be off limits.
- The ice skating rink is closed.
- OCCT will run only during class times.
All in-person classes will continue. All surveillance testing will continue.
For daily guidance on COVID-19, see the Binghamton University alert page at http://binghamton.edu/alert.
Binghamton University implemented a phased return of faculty and staff to campus for the fall semester as it welcomed students back to classrooms and residence halls.
Financial and budget report Documents
Road Map to Premier
Our strategic plan – the Road Map to Premier – keeps us moving forward to achieve our goal of becoming the premier public university of the 21st century.