COVID-19 Update: Fall 2020
With the global pandemic causing major disruptions in all aspects of daily life, please know that we are still accepting applications for Fall 2020 at this time.
We realize this is a very difficult time, and want to make sure you have the flexibility needed to consider your options.
We have identified funding to provide a limited number of application fee and GMAT/GRE waivers to applicants with an exceptional academic record. These waivers will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested in consideration, or have an interest in applying to our programs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Binghamton University's plans for the fall at this link.
Save time and money
Looking to gain a competitive edge in the job market? The School of Management has MBA program options designed for students of all academic backgrounds.
- Four-Semester MBA option - available to students of all undergraduate majors
- One-Year MBA option - available to students of all majors with prerequisite coursework in statistics and economics
- Management/MBA 4+1 program - available to students who have earned a bachelor's degree in business from an AACSB-accredited school within the last five years
- Harpur/MBA 4+1 program - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- Watson/MBA 4+1 program - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Executive MBA program in NYC - a 15-month option designed for full-time working professionals in NYC. Classes on Saturdays only, with a hybrid format of both online classes and in-person sessions
The experiential opportunities the School of Management provides are second to none, allowing students to develop the hands-on skillsets needed for their career. Opportunities include:
- Create a comprehensive media campaign for Zenith, one of the largest media marketing agencies in the country, in the Strategic Media Planning course.
- Work closely with real-world client-serving professionals to develop cybersecurity expertise and project management/teamwork skills in the Cybersecurity course.
- Consult with regional and local organizations on strategic leadership and change management practices in the Strategic Leadership course.
- Develop industry reports with a team of equity research analysts in New York City through the Jefferies Externship Program.
- Analyze supply chain efficiency and make management recommendations for real-world companies like Mazda Motors through a Supply Chain Management project course.
- Manage the Binghamton University Investment Fund portfolio worth over $300k and gain invaluable experience in following the financial markets and valuing companies.
Over 80 percent of our recent MBA graduates received a full-time job offer within three months of graduation, and have gone on to work at places like American Express, Citi, Deloitte, EY, Goldman Sachs, Grant Thornton, Horizon Media, Jefferies, JP Morgan, KPMG, Microsoft, Protiviti, Publicis, Mazda Motors, Morgan Stanley, PwC and RSM.
Our School of Management Career Services Office is one of the most effective resources we offer to students, ensuring that the right connections are made before graduation. The office provides a wide array of services, including one-on-one career counseling, professional development workshops, mock interviews and career and alumni mentoring and networking events.
The School of Management has a reputation of success, and our MBA program has been recognized with a number of accolades:
- 15th on list of "A-list" MBA Programs in U.S. (CollegeAtlas.org)
- Top 100 MBA programs in the nation (U.S. News & World Report)
- Top 10 best business school with least debt for full time MBA students (U.S. News & World Report)
- 29th on list of Best Business Schools for Avoiding Massive MBA Debt (Student Loan Hero)
With the exception of our Management/MBA 4+1 program, no previous business coursework is required for admission into our program. Well-developed English and computer skills, as well as a working knowledge of calculus, are beneficial.
If you have questions about the admissions process or MBA academic advising, contact:
For more information on Binghamton University admission requirements or to begin your application, visit the Graduate School website.
Application Procedures for Teaching Assistant and Graduate Assistant Positions
All eligible applicants for admission are considered for assistantship positions within the academic area that they are applying to during the admissions process. The department evaluates all their existing and incoming graduate students and then decides who to award an assistantship to. Essentially everyone that is eligible for admission along with current students are considered for assistantships.
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Rolling (March 1 Recommended)||Part-Time Only: Rolling (November 15 Recommended)|
|Executive MBA - NYC (Fall start only)||Rolling||N/A (fall start only)|