We have MBA options designed exclusively for current undergraduate students in Binghamton University’s School of Management:
- Current business administration majors are eligible for our Management/MBA 4+1 program option.
- Current accounting majors are eligible for our one-year MBA option for business majors.
Both options allow you to earn an undergraduate degree and an MBA from Binghamton University in only five years, saving you one year of graduate tuition.
Please see important information below on how to apply for these options.
- Save time and money – pay for only one year of graduate tuition
- Increase your marketability and earning potential
- Move through the program with a cohort of highly-motivated students
- Explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework and consulting project courses
- Over 80 percent of recent Binghamton University MBA students received a job offer within three months of graduation
- Beta Gamma Sigma inductees are eligible for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE
- Explore coursework in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Leadership/Consulting and Supply Chain Management, or customize your curriculum through numerous elective course offerings.
This carefully crafted curriculum builds on your undergraduate business degree and moves you rapidly into advanced coursework.
One elective must be a technical skills elective, and one elective must be an interpersonal skills elective. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|MGMT 516: Business Communication||MGMT 540: Strategic Management or Elective*|
*Undergraduate SOM students who took MGMT 411 can choose an elective. All other non-Binghamton students are required to take MGMT 540
How to apply
Business administration majors: Because you are applying for a 4+1 program, you must begin your application by accessing BU Brain via the myBinghamton Portal. Learn more about Binghamton University's 4+1 application process at this link.
Application materials needed include:
- Minimum of one letter of recommendation
- $75 application fee
- Undergraduate transcript
- Personal statement (optional)
Eligible students must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 (with no grades less than a B- in core business courses).
While we accept GMAT and GRE scores for consideration, they are not required for our MBA program.
Contact Molly Pianella at email@example.com with questions.