- Academic Honesty
- Academic Year Obligation
The official academic year obligation for 2019-2020 begins on August 19, 2019 and ends close of business May 17, 2020. The fall semester obligation runs from August 19, 2019 to close of business January 2, 2020. The spring semester obligation begins January 3, 2020 and ends close of business May 17, 2020.
During these periods, all members of the faculty are expected to be available for such service as may be dictated by their University obligations, department assignments, or program responsibilities.
The 2019 summer period available for summer teaching, research, and other professional activities will extend from May 20, 2019, through close of business August 16, 2019, for a total of 65 working days.
- Accreditation and Strategic Plan
- Annual Faculty Reports
The faculty reporting site is now available for reporting period June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019. The report is due in the Provost’s Office by June 15, 2019.
Per the Faculty-Staff Handbook, each faculty member must file an Annual Faculty Report. Except in the most unusual of circumstances, neither salary adjustments nor leave requests will be countenanced without a complete sequence of Annual Faculty Reports on file in the Provost's Office.
If you have any questions related to the submission of your annual report please contact Connie Treacy at 607-777-2116 or email@example.com.
- Bartle Professorship/Librarianship program
- Distinguished Professorships
Nominations, consisting of a letter of nomination and the candidate's curriculum vita, are accepted on a continuing basis.
Completed promotion dossiers are due in the Provost's Office by June 30 (for September submission to the Board of Trustees) and December 31 (for March submission to the Board of Trustees).
- SUNY Guidelines for Distinguished Professor, Distinguished Librarian, Distinguished Service Professor, and Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Distinguished Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Service Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Teaching Professor Faculty: Personnel Action Summary
- Release Form
- Excellence Awards
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Hiring
- Periodic Review of Academic Units
- Personnel Cases
- Faculty-Staff Handbook: Faculty Personnel Information
- Faculty bylaws that pertain to personnel policies
- Policies of the Board of Trustees
- Personnel Case Flow Chart
- Procedures for personnel cases
- Timetable for personnel cases 2017-2018
- Timetable for personnel cases 2018-2019
- Timetable for personnel cases 2019-2020
- Personnel Action Summary: Faculty
- Personnel Action Summary: Library
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sabbatical and Leave Requests