You've been there for first words, first steps and the first day of kindergarten. Now, your child is about to embark on a new part of life − college. We understand that this decision is one of the biggest your family has faced, and we recognize the important role parents and family play in the college decision-making process.
We're here to help. We invite you to explore the links on this page and throughout this website to learn more about the University and the terrific opportunities we offer your child.
Join our parent mailing list and receive updates from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
About Binghamton University
- About Binghamton University
- History of Binghamton
- Academic offerings for undergraduates
- Academic calendar
- Help directory (in Student Handbook)
Tuition and Costs
Health and Safety
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Decker Student Health Services Center
- University Counseling Center
- New York State University Police at Binghamton
- Campus safety