Students, faculty and staff can purchase a membership online.
Community memberships (i.e. semester, academic annual and annual) are available for purchase at the front desk of the Rec Center at the East Gym. You must show proof of vaccination at time of purchase (either vaccination card or valid Excelsior pass). Current fitness members are allowed to sponsor one guest per day for $10 by purchasing a guest pass.
All currently enrolled Binghamton University students pay a recreation fee and have access to the Rec Center for open recreation activities like swimming, basketball, volleyball, tennis and disc golf. A fitness membership is required for access to the FitSpace fitness center and group fitness classes.
Note: Students must be enrolled in summer or fall classes at Binghamton University to have access to the Rec Center during summer sessions.
- Summer Session II (July 6 – August 13): $30
- Fall semester: $100
- Academic Annual (fall and spring): $180
- Annual (fall, spring and summer): $220
- Binghamton college student day pass: $8
Spinning and FloatFit HIIT classes require advanced registration, either online or through Campus Recreation's app for Android or Apple devices. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you're no longer able to come at your scheduled time, please cancel your reservation online so that others may attend.
Making a reservation online
- Go to https://recreation.binghamton.edu/ or use the app
- Select Reservations
- Choose a class
- Choose a date and time and select Book Now
Canceling a reservation online
- Go to https://recreation.binghamton.edu/ or use the app, click the Reservations icon
- All upcoming reservations are listed under the Upcoming heading
- Find the booking you want to cancel, click the three dots and then Cancel Booking
- Confirm your cancellation
Rec Center Front Desk