New York State Aid

New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) offers grants and scholarships for residents attending college in New York state who meet certain eligibility and income requirements. To apply for New York state aid, visit the HESC website.

It is important that recipients of NYS aid familiarize themselves with degree applicable credit requirements


NYS Aid: